Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Delta Air Lines and their business class promotional round trip fares between Helsinki (HEL), Finland and New York (JFK), USA.
Remember that you can always email or send us a message via Facebook or Twitter with your airfare-related findings or questions.
LoyaltyLobby encourages all of our readers to do their part to stop the spread of the Coronavirus by practicing social and physical distancing. Together, we can help stop or slow down the spread of the disease.
During this crucial time we will continue to provide Airfare of the Day in hopes all of us can get back to our usual travel patterns sooner than later. We are also seeing some extraordinary deals pop up during this time, and we expect them to get even better. Another positive: airlines are providing more flexibility than usual on these fares. As that evolves, LoyaltyLobby will be covering ways airlines and travel services are relaxing rules, allowing changes, and we hope – easier refunds. In the meantime, we hope you are taking advantage of the great deals Freddo finds.
- Fare: Delta (DL) ZS0VCMNB HEL to NYC.
- Booking class: Z.
- Price: from 1,210 € (805 € base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Advanced reservation/ticketing: required at least 120 days before departure.
- Minimum stay: until the first Sunday after departure.
- Maximum stay: 3 months.
- Stopovers: not permitted.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 02OCT 18.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/after 02OCT 18.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: changes permitted.
This fare can be booked on klm.com:
Previous articleSurgical Mask Box As Hotel Amenity?
Continue Reading: Source Link