Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Japan Airlines and their basic season business class advance purchase round trip fares between New York and Kuala Lumpur.
Remember that you can always email me or send me a message via Facebook or Twitter with your airfare-related findings or questions.
- Fare: JAL (JL) XLE08DN0 NYC to KUL.
- Booking class: X.
- Price: from $2,107 ($1,950 carrier charges + taxes & surcharges).
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 27DEC 19 through 01JAN 20 or 08JAN 20 through 29JAN 20 or 24FEB 20 through 08MAR 20 or 23MAR 20 through 05APR 20 or 13APR 20 through 30APR 20 on the outbound transpacific sector.
- Minimum stay: 12 hours.
- Maximum stay: 3 months.
- Stopovers: 2 stopovers permitted: 1 in each direction in Japan at $100 each.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 31JAN 20.
- Cancellations: charge $500 for cancel/refund. Charge $800 for no-show.
- Changes: charge $400 for no-show/reissue/revalidation.
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Previous articleReader Question: Hertz Rent A Car 4-Hour Grace Period For Amex Platinum Cardmembers Not Available In European Markets?
Continue Reading: Source Link