Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Virgin Atlantic and their midweek business class excursion round trip fares between London (LHR), United Kingdom and Delhi (DEL), India.
Image by Mohan Nannapaneni from Pixabay
Remember you can always email or send us a message via Facebook or Twitter with your airfare-related findings or questions.
This fare is being discussed on FlyerTalk (access here).
- Fare: Virgin Atlantic (VS) ZNUF0SMX LON to DEL.
- Booking class: Z.
- Price: from £781 (£256 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/time restrictions: outbound permitted MON/TUE/WED/THU/SUN. Inbound permitted MON/TUE/WED/THU/FRI.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 14SEP 20 through 31JAN 21 on the first international sector.
- Advanced reservation/ticketing: required at least 3 days before departure.
- Minimum stay: until the first SUN after departure.
- Maximum stay: 12 months.
- Stopovers: 2 free stopovers permitted.
- Sales restrictions: reservations must be made on/before 31OCT 20.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: changes permitted.
- Airline’s COVID19 policy: access here.
Access here IATA’s COVID-19 Travel Regulations interactive Map for the most up-to-date information on entry requirements/quarantine rules for any destination you’re planning to visit.
This fare can be booked on Virgin Atlantic:
Previous articleThailand Is Introducing Special Tourist Visas For Up To 270 Days (90 Days, 2x Extendable), Possibly As Early As October 2020
Continue Reading: Source Link