Marriott Bonvoy has a new Summer Dreaming in Asia-rate plan for stays at participating hotels in Thailand, Vietnam, and Cambodia.
Members get 5,000 bonus points per stay, daily hotel credit, breakfast, and you can cancel the stay up to 24 hours before your intended check-in. You must book using promotional code ZX0.
You can access this offer on Marriott’s website here.
READ MORE: Marriott Bonvoy Rate & Bonus Points And Miles Offers
Send us hotel deals! You can email us or send us a note through Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
Here are some of the featured destinations:
Here’s price display for Thailand:
The rate for Le Meridien Bangkok:
5,000 points are worth perhaps $30 to $40, and you also get 1,000 THB daily hotel credit + breakfast
The rates are “normal,” but you get extras thrown in such as the bonus points, daily F&B credit, and breakfast.
You could always book if you plan (or can go) to go to Thailand, Vietnam or Cambodia by the end of 2020, and cancel if there are better rates around or there are other obstacles.
Here are the terms and conditions of this sale:
• Offer is valid for stays at selected participating properties in the Marriott International portfolio and is subject to availability
• A stay is defined as consecutive nights spent in the same hotel, regardless of check in/check out activities. Check out and check in can not be on the same day.
• Offer does not apply to groups of 10 or more rooms
• The bonus Marriott Bonvoy points will be applicable to bookings made via direct channels only (e.g. Marriott Call Center, Property Direct and Brand.com)
• For each completed eligible night’s stay, a folio credit of hotel determined amount in local currency equivalent will be awarded.
• Folio credit will be applied to Guest folio at time of checkout
• Folio credits are not transferable, not redeemable for cash, void after checkout and cannot be applied toward future stays.
• Offer is fully yieldable and available on all channels. Blackout dates, early departure fees and deposit and cancellation restrictions may apply and vary by hotel.
Continue Reading: Source Link