Choice Privileges has launched a new promotion that’s offering a 30% discount when buying 5,000+ points. This reduces the cost to 0.69cpp when buying 10,000+ points which can provide great value given the right redemption.
- Save 30% when buying 5,000+ Choice Privileges points.
- Direct link to offer (our affiliate link).
- Transactions must be completed between 9:00 a.m. EST January 10, 2020 and 11:59 p.m. EST February 4, 2020 to be eligible for this discount on points.
- Must be a Choice Privileges Rewards Program member; Points will be posted to your Choice Privileges account within 24 hours after your transaction is complete.
- Purchased points do not count toward Elite Status or Lifetime Elite Gold Status.
- Transactions are final and non-refundable.
- Offer may not be valid for all members.
Choice ran a 40% bonus promotion a couple of months ago, but this offer is slightly better as the cost is 0.69cpp rather than 0.71cpp with that bonus promotion.
You’ll get the 30% discount when buying anything from 5,000 points for $38.50 up to 120,000 points for $831.60, with 1,000 point increments available in between. You have to buy 10,000+ points to get the 0.69cpp cost though, as buying 5,000-9,000 points costs 0.77cpp even with the 30% discount.
We’ve provided our affiliate link above, but you can also earn up to 2.5% cashback when clicking through to Points.com from a shopping portal. That reduces the net cost to 0.676cpp, so it’s marginally better.
Greg has shared before why it can be worth having a small stash of Choice points on hand (see: On my mind (Choice Privileges edition)), so this is a way to pick them up at a lower cost than normal.
Quick Deal posts are intended to alert readers to deals big and small, with little or no analysis. Quick Deals are NOT recommendations. Readers should always use their own judgment as to whether or not a deal works for them.
Continue Reading: Source Link