Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Cathay Pacific and their low/off-peak season midweek premium economy sell-up round trip fares between Honolulu (HNL), USA and Dubai (DXB), UAE. This fare include sectors in Japan Airlines codeshare flights.
Image by Keerthi Ramesh from Pixabay
Remember you can always email or send us a message via Facebook or Twitter with your airfare-related findings or questions.
This fare is being discussed on FlyerTalk (access here).
- Fare: Cathay Pacific (CX) EIZZUSIR HNL to DXB.
- Booking class: I.
- Price: from $2,205 ($2,121 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/time restrictions: permitted MON through THU on the first international sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 01JAN through 23MAY or 15AUG through 09DEC or 25DEC through 31DEC.
- Maximum stay: 12 months.
- Stopovers: unlimited stopovers permitted at $100 each.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 20JUL 20.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/after 20JUL 20.
- Cancellations: charge $150 for cancel/no-show/refund.
- Changes: charge $100 for reissue/revalidation.
- Airline’s COVID19 policy: access here.
Access here IATA’s COVID-19 Travel Regulations interactive Map for the most up-to-date information on entry requirements/quarantine rules for any destination you’re planning to visit.
This fare can be booked on flyus.com from $2,205:
Previous articleThai Airways Debt Restructuring Plan Approved By Bangkok Bankruptcy Court, Corruption Allegations Spread Further
Continue Reading: Source Link