Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Qatar Airways and their midweek business class restricted round trip fares between Amsterdam (AMS), Netherlands and Cape Town (CPT), South Africa.
Image by Dewald Van Rensburg from Pixabay
Remember you can always email or send us a message via Facebook or Twitter with your airfare-related findings or questions.
- Fare: Qatar Airways (QR) RJR7PGZX AMS to CPT.
- Booking class: R.
- Price: from 1,513€ (1,044€ base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/time restrictions: permitted SUN through THU.
- Advanced reservation/ticketing: required at least 120 days before departure.
- Minimum stay: 5 days.
- Maximum stay: 1 month.
- Stopovers: 1 free stopover permitted in DOH.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/after 17AUG 20.
- Cancellations: charge $675. Charge $1,665 for no-show.
- Changes: charge $345. Charge $840 for no-show.
- Airline’s COVID19 policy: access here.
Access here IATA’s COVID-19 Travel Regulations interactive Map for the most up-to-date information on entry requirements/quarantine rules for any destination you’re planning to visit.
This fare can be booked on Qatar Airways from 1,513€:
Previous articleHilton Honors Buy Points 100% Bonus & Doubled Limit Through September 20, 2020
Continue Reading: Source Link