by Aviationer || Category: Events
Once again, this year the Red Bull Air Race opens in Abu Dhabi on 26 & 27 March. The world’s top 15 pilots will start their six-month long battle for championship points in the first of eight races on a total of five continents.
The World Championship will take place in some of the cities already visited by previous Red Bull Air Race Championships, and these are:
– Abu Dhabi (UAE) 26&27 March
– Perth (Australia) 17&18 April
– Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) 8&9 May
– Windsor (Canada) 5&6 June
– New York (USA) 19&20 June
– Lausitz (Germany) 7&8 August
– Budapest (Hungary) 19&20 August
– Lisbon (Portugal) 4&5 September
Want more information? Just browse www.redbullairrace.com and you’ll get pics, videos, news and much more. Just keep tuned with CrossingTheSkies, because there’s more to come!
Leave a comment
email ( non sarà visibile ) (required)
- CrossingTheSkies will be at Passenger Terminal Expo ‘10
- Red Bull Air Race 2010 World Championship is back
- Kids controlling New York airspace
- Load & Balance Sheet
- Airport Madness 2
- Airport vehicles. Are they slow?
- Dreamlike. Dreamline
- Full throttle and downhill
- Joking around
- Air France A380 back to JFK due to computer trouble
Looking for something?
- Amazing stuff
- Off Topic
- Contact Us
- EXPEDIA Yourself!