by Aviationer || Category: Airplanes, Amazing stuff
I always thought that downhill was for bikes, maybe a buggy could do that as well. These two guys decided to do that…with an airplane. In fact, they get the Highlander, an amateur-built STOL aircraft that can actually land in less than 150 feet (50 meters) and in steep runways up to 40º. Amazing.
There’s no doubt they from USA, not only for the accent, but also for the country-like music they listen to when flying.
This vid has been recorded from another hill, from the outside, so you can appreciate much better the acrobatics.
This vid instead, show you the acrobatics onboard the airplane.
Extract from LandingShort.com
Leave a comment
email ( non sarà visibile ) (required)
- CrossingTheSkies will be at Passenger Terminal Expo ‘10
- Red Bull Air Race 2010 World Championship is back
- Kids controlling New York airspace
- Load & Balance Sheet
- Airport Madness 2
- Airport vehicles. Are they slow?
- Dreamlike. Dreamline
- Full throttle and downhill
- Joking around
- Air France A380 back to JFK due to computer trouble
Looking for something?
- Amazing stuff
- Off Topic
- Contact Us
- EXPEDIA Yourself!