Marriott Bonvoy has launched an interesting offer for members in Hong Kong and to get them to use hotel restaurants.
Members that first dine (minimum spend 500 HKD) will then receive a 50% off accommodation voucher valid for up to three nights and two weeks after issuance (you must dine by August 16, 2020).
You can access this offer on Marriott’s website here.
You must make the hotel booking using the offer code S4B. The hotel will discount the stay by 50% upon presenting the voucher.
Here are the participating hotels:
Hotels in Hong Kong Island
- JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong
- The St. Regis Hong Kong
- Renaissance Hong Kong Harbour View Hotel
- Le Meridien Cyberport
- Courtyard by Marriott Hong Kong
Hotels in Kowloon
- W Hong Kong
- The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers
Hotel in New Territories
- Courtyard by Marriott Hong Kong Sha Tin
Hotels in Hong Kong have been very aggressive at offering discounted rates for locals to keep the lights on while foreign arrivals are essentially banned. Exciting offer and can make sense for you if wining and dining at hotels is of interest.
Here are the terms and conditions of this sale:
- This voucher is valid for 50% off on $1HKD room and breakfast offer (promo code: S4B) with reservation made through the hotel’s official website or direct from property reservations for one booking with maximum 3 nights only. Blackout dates apply. Rates offer subject to availability.
- This voucher is available to any non-inhouse guest with a minimum of $500HKD spending (exclusive of service charge and tax) of food and beverage consumption on a single check in one day.
- Customer should present this voucher to redeem the offer upon check-in. Failure to do so will result in the discount not be applied at check out.
- Any unredeemed portion of the offer will be forfeited after checking out from the hotel.
- This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount, eGift cards of Marriott Bonvoy, offers and promotions including but not limited to Corporate/Promotion/SET#.
- Other restrictions may apply.
- The voucher is non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash or exchanged for any other products or services.
- This voucher is valid with the hotel stamp only.
- Participating Hong Kong hotels under the Marriott Bonvoy program reserve the right to change the terms and conditions without prior notice. In case of any dispute, the hotel’s decision shall be final and binding.
- This voucher is valid for 2 weeks from the date of issuance stated.
Previous articleBritish Airways Reopens First Class Lounge With Concorde Terrace & Arrivals Lounge On July 4, 2020Next articleUnited King Releases List Of “Safe” Countries That Don’t Require 14-Day Self-Quarantine Upon Returning Effective July 10, 2020
Continue Reading: Source Link