There are a couple of new Amex Offers out today good for Hilton brand hotels in specific regions, including one for hotels in Mexico and one for hotels in Puerto Rico. If your travels will take you to either region in the near future, it’s worth taking a moment to log in and look for these offers.
- There are new Amex Offers out for Hilton properties in Mexico and Puerto Rico as follows:
- Spend $500+ at Hilton properties in Mexico, get $75 back
- Spend $350+ at Hilton properties in Puerto Rico, get 6,000 Membership Rewards points
- There is possibly a statement credit version of the above offer good for $60 back
- Expires 3/31/20
- There is likely a Membership Rewards version and a statement credit version of each of the above offers
- Log in to your account to see which (if any) are available for you
- Not valid on advance purchase rates
Both of these offers represent a decent return that would have me looking at Hilton properties if I had travel planned to either area between now and the end of March (or if I had travel planned there outside of that window, I might see if I could prepay some of it directly with the hotel).
Note that my first question was whether the offer in Puerto Rico would stack with the Tru by Hilton offer we posted earlier today. Unfortunately, it doesn’t look like there are any Tru properties in Puerto Rico at the moment, so I don’t think you’ll find an opportunity to stack.
While I’d ordinarily expect to see both statement credit and Membership Rewards versions of both offers, I saw the statement credit version of the Mexico offer on a card that earns Membership Rewards, so YMMV.
Quick Deal posts are intended to alert readers to deals big and small, with little or no analysis. Quick Deals are NOT recommendations. Readers should always use their own judgment as to whether or not a deal works for them.
The post New Amex offers for Hilton in Mexico and Puerto Rico appeared first on Frequent Miler.
Continue Reading: Source Link