Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Virgin Atlantic and their shoulder season midweek business class excursion round trip fares between San Francisco and London. This fare accrues 16k MQMs and 4.3k MQDs if credited to Delta SkyMiles.
Remember that you can always email or send us a message via Facebook or Twitter with your airfare-related findings or questions.
- Fare: Virgin Atlantic (VS) ZK3XU6D2 SFO to LON.
- Booking class: Z.
- Price: from $2,358 ($2,000 carrier charges + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/time restrictions: outbound – permitted TUE through FRI on each transatlantic sector. Inbound – permitted SUN through THU on each transatlantic sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: outbound – permitted 06APR 20 through 08APR 20 or 11APR 20 through 16APR 20 or 19JUL 20 through 19AUG 20 or 11DEC 20 through 15DEC 20 or 24DEC 20 through 26DEC 20 or 01JAN 21 through 02JAN 21 for each transatlantic sector. Inbound – permitted 07APR 20 through 18APR 20 or 18AUG 20 through 06SEP 20 or 16DEC 20 through 23DEC 20 or 25DEC 20 through 08JAN 21 for each transatlantic sector.
- Advanced reservation/ticketing: required at least 60 days before departure.
- Minimum stay: until the first SUN after arrival at turnaround.
- Maximum stay: 12 months.
- Stopovers: not permitted.
- Transfers: 3 transfers permitted in each direction.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 31AUG 19.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 09MAR 20.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge $450 for reissue/revalidation.
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Previous articleLOT Polish Airlines Emerges From The Bidding Pool As Successful Buyer Of Condor
Continue Reading: Source Link