IHG Hotels in Greater China (mainland, Hong Kong, Macau & Taiwan) have launched a Suite-sale for stays through February 28, 2021.
IHG Rewards Club members can save 32% on breakfast inclusive suite bookings made by November 11.
You can access this sale on IHG’s website here.
READ MORE: IHG Rewards Club Rate & Bonus Points And Miles Promotions
Note that this rate plan is prepaid, and no changes or cancellations are allowed (unless there are local lockdowns). The rate is eligible for IHG Rewards Club Elite benefits and points.
I am not a huge fan of prepaid rates in this environment, although Covid-19 appears to be under control in Greater China. If you plan to book this offer, make sure that your plans are firm.
Here are the terms and conditions of this sale:
- “Double 11 Suite Limited Sale” Campaign is available at InterContinental®, Hotel Indigo®, Crowne Plaza®, HUALUXE® , Holiday Inn®, Regent®, EVEN®, Kimpton® and voco® hotels in the Greater China area.
- Qualifying guests should book rooms between October 21, 2020 and November 11, 2020 and stay from October 24, 2020 to Feb 28, 2021 for “Double 11 Suite Limited Sale” rate.
- IHG® Rewards Club members who book “Double 11 Suite Limited Sale” can enjoy 32% discount with breakfast for up to 2 adults per day. Children policy may differ per hotel. Booking is non-refundable and non-changeable, cancellation or change of the booking will be fully chargeable with the pre-paid fee. Requires at least 3-days advanced purchase.
- Hotels participating in this campaign will display ‘Double 11 Suite Limited Sale’ on their hotel detail page.
- If there is any conflict between promotion cancellation policies, the IHG Travel Advisory Policy for Covid-19 shall prevail.
- Participating hotels may exclude certain dates from this campaign, based on room occupancy. (call the participating hotels or 4008840888 for more detailed information; +86 21 20334920 for participating hotels outside of Greater China area).
- The published price is eligible for IHG® Rewards Club membership benefits, such as credits and miles. (For more information, please refer to IHG® Rewards Club Terms and Conditions). The published prices do not include tax and service fees. Payments will be settled in local currency.
- Guests are deemed to accept these terms and conditions upon successful booking. This campaign is also subject to the IHG® Rewards Club Terms and Conditions, where applicable.
- This campaign cannot be used in conjunction with other room promotions during the same stay time, unless the other room promotions expressly provide otherwise.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, IHG has the right to terminate an account and/or revoke Points if it determines, in its sole discretion, if guest is found suspected of being related to fraudulent or abusive activity.
- IHG shall not be held liable for any campaign suspend or terminate caused by computer viruses, network failure, hacker attacks, telecommunication controls, and network transmission delays and failure.
- To the extent permitted by applicable laws, IHG® reserves the right to modify and interpret the rules of this promotion at any time.
- These terms and conditions were originally written in Chinese. The Chinese version will prevail in case of any discrepancy between the Chinese and English versions.
Previous articleThailand Sees First Arrival Of Chinese Tourists Post Covid-19 Outbreak & Border Shutdown
Continue Reading: Source Link