by Aviationer || Category: Amazing stuff, Off Topic, Uncategorized
These two guys were trying to land at Gustaf III of Saint Barthélemy (a.k.a. St. Barth) (and the IATA/ICAO code is SBH/TFFJ) doing some jokes in one of the most difficult approach to an airport EVER!
Or are they Bert & Ernie?
2 Comments so far
Leave a comment
email ( non sarà visibile ) (required)
- CrossingTheSkies will be at Passenger Terminal Expo ‘10
- Red Bull Air Race 2010 World Championship is back
- Kids controlling New York airspace
- Load & Balance Sheet
- Airport Madness 2
- Airport vehicles. Are they slow?
- Dreamlike. Dreamline
- Full throttle and downhill
- Joking around
- Air France A380 back to JFK due to computer trouble
Looking for something?
- Andreu Carbonell
- Aviation Blog
- The Aviation Weblog
- Thirty Thousand Feet
- Amazing stuff
- Off Topic
- Contact Us
- EXPEDIA Yourself!
Crossing the Skies © powered by WordPress || Theme by Mukka–mu
Is really awesome the approaches on St.Barth, I remember, while I was in Paris, I watched a commercial of St.Bart’s island showing really scary approaches!
I’m Tycho from surcandoloscielos.es XD!