Accor has launched a new offer with Visa for stays at participating hotels in the Middle East and Africa until March 31, 2021.
Accor Live Limitless (ALL) members get a 50% discount and earn double points if paid using Visa. You must book this offer by September 30.
Note that you can earn the bonus points for a maximum of THREE times for the duration of this campaign.
This appears to be a real sale, and it doesn’t hurt that you earn double points in the process too.
Accor is in the process of forming a deeper partnership with Visa, so we may see similar offers in the future where a specific type (Visa) payment method is required.
1. General ALL – Accor Live Limitless terms and conditions apply to the [ALLxVisa] offer and you must be a member of ALL – Accor Live Limitless to benefit from it.
2. This offer is eligible for members of ALL, regardless of their membership status.
3. 50% discount on the restaurants and any other eligible experience can be redeemed in conjunction with hotel stays or walk-in visits without hotel stay.
4. The stay must be booked at the [Exclusive 50% off for members]. If this rate is not available, the member cannot benefit from the offer.
5. To take advantage of this offer, members of the ALL loyalty programme must register for the offer (between [01/07/2020], through 11:59 p.m. Central European Time (CET), [30/09/2020]) prior to their stay by clicking on the “Log in” button and then following the instructions. Only bookings made after successful registration via the login button are eligible for this bonus offer.
This offer is available only to Visa card holders who were direct recipients of the e-communication sent including the URL to the offer.
6. This offer entitles members of ALL, regardless of their membership status, to multiply the Reward points they earn by  when staying at any hotel that has enrolled in the ALL – Accor Live Limitless loyalty programme.
Points are earned based on the value of points credited to the member by the hotel following an eligible stay, in accordance with the ALL – Accor Live Limitless general conditions of use and based on Classic status.
On completion of the stay, points will be credited to the member’s account in two separate transactions:
1/ the points corresponding to the value of points that the ALL – Accor Live Limitless member would have been awarded had they not subscribed to the offer will be credited to the member’s account in the first transaction; and
2/ the additional Reward points earned by subscribing to the offer will be credited to the member’s account in the second transaction, corresponding to the number of Reward points the member is still owed in order to have been credited the total number of Rewards points multiplied by  on completion of the two points credit transactions.
For example, a member of ALL – Accor Live Limitless who earned 250 Status points and 250 Reward points for an eligible stay will receive:
An additional 250 Reward points for offers multiplying the points X2
This offer can be used only  time(s) per member during its validity period. The first stay booked and completed following registration for the offer is eligible for the Reward points credit, as per the offer conditions.
7. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from [01/07/2020] to [31/03/2021] in one of the participating hotels in Middle East & Africa, and booked between [01/07/2020], through 11:59 p.m. Central European Time (CET), [30/09/2020].
8. The stay must be a minimum of  night.
9. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once on the [ALLxVIsa] offer.
10. For the purposes of this offer, a stay is understood to be one (1) booking by a member of ALL for one or several rooms. In other words, bookings that include more than one (1) room will be counted as just one (1) stay. The earlier check-out date is counted while the credit of Reward and Status points is calculated.
In other words, a member of ALL – Accor Live Limitless will receive eligible points and nights for the room which he/she vacates first.
11. To be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked directly via Accor (via the official Accor websites, the Accor All mobile apps, the ALL call centre, directly at a hotel) or through a traditional travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the Accor booking office. Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) will not be eligible for this offer.
12. Members must provide their ALL – Accor Live Limitless Loyalty card number when making the reservation, and present the card at the hotel reception desk at check-in.
13. Reward points will be credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the member checking out.
14. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does…
Continue Reading: Source Link