A few weeks ago, Hyatt launched Work From Hyatt. This is a special program that – I thought – charged higher rates for stays of at least seven nights which, on the face of it, doesn’t sound like a deal at all.
However, the packages include several additional perks and benefits which might make it worth the additional investment, especially now that Hyatt has launched new promotions offering at least triple points on paid stays and double elite nights.
Even better, it turns out that the Work From Hyatt program doesn’t necessarily cost more. In fact, you could potentially save hundreds of dollars by booking this special rate even before taking into account the value you receive from the package benefits.
Here’s more about how the Work From Hyatt program works.
Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa and Marina
- Book a stay of 7+ nights at participating properties using rate code WFHYAT to access Work From Hyatt rates and benefits.
- Direct link to offer.
Hyatt – Work from Hyatt Packages
- Reservations must be made in advance directly with Hyatt by using Special Offer Code WFHYAT. When calling, please use 866-886-5053.
- Work from Hyatt packages are subject to availability and inclusions may vary by property. Please check each property’s inclusions.
- These packages require a 7-night minimum stay.
- Packages must be booked by 12/31/2020 for stays completed by 3/31/2021.
- World of Hyatt members are eligible to earn World of Hyatt points and tier night credits for these packages.
- To redeem World of Hyatt points for these packages, members must call 1-866-886-5053.
- Packages not valid with previously booked or completed stays or with groups, conventions, other promotional offers (unless noted), tour packages or special rate programs.
- No refunds for unused portions of these packages.
- Promotional blackout periods may apply due to seasonal periods or special events, and normal arrival/departure restrictions apply (unless otherwise noted).
- Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw these packages at any time.
Hyatt Ziva and Hyatt Zilara – Work & Learn from Paradise Packages
- Work & Learn from Paradise offer applies to eligible new bookings for travel to a participating Hyatt Ziva or Hyatt Zilara resort made through December 8, 2020 for travel from August 6, 2020 through December 22, 2020.
- Any bookings made under this Work & Learn from Paradise offer may be cancelled at no charge up to twenty-four (24) hours prior to arrival (12:01am of scheduled arrival date).
- A 14-NIGHT MINIMUM STAY IS REQUIRED.
- Rate displayed is per person, per night, based on double occupancy. A limited number of rooms are allocated to this offer and therefore bookings are subject to availability.
- No shows, late cancellations or early departures will be charged 100% of the booking and no refunds will apply.
- Offer not valid with groups, conventions, other promotional offers, tour packages or special rate programs.
- Additional charges may apply for additional guests or room type upgrades.
- Blackout dates may apply due to seasonal periods or special events, and normal arrival/departure restrictions apply.
- Offer not valid in conjunction with previously booked or held stays and may not be combined with other offers.
- Standard booking terms and conditions apply.
The value you can get with these Work From Hyatt packages can vary greatly by property. That’s because not only will the rates vary, but the package of benefits and perks is different from property to property too.
When Greg had looked at a couple of eligible hotels in the past with this rate, he hadn’t seen anything particularly noteworthy. That might well have been due to the particular properties he’d checked though because there’s definitely some value to be had out there.
Reader Mark put these rates back on our radar after emailing us with the following details of a reservation he’d made:
I enjoyed the Hyatt discussion on the latest podcast and wanted to share a few thoughts:
The Work from Hyatt rate has some really good opportunities…I think you undersold the advantages. I just booked 10 days down in Miami(at the Confidante) during November and got an extra room, waived resort fees, waived parking fees and $25 per night in food and beverage. The value of the resort fees and parking is almost $85 per night(as I do not have high status) and I am paying $180 per night(for 2 rooms). When you add the newest promotion this is going to be a big win!
The Confidante isn’t the only property offering some value though. When checking the options for the Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa and Marina in Maryland, I was surprised by how low the Work From Hyatt rate was compared to other rates.
As you can see, the Work From Hyatt rate is the cheapest of all the Hyatt-specific rates by at least $19 per night. You can get the same rate if you have AAA membership, but that’s not something everyone has, plus…
Continue Reading: Source Link