I gave Best Western a bit of a hard time earlier with their latest promotion seeing as they’ve only given a limited window of a few days in which to take advantage of it.
To their credit, they’ve launched an additional promotion which stacks with the other one (if you book quickly) and potentially with a gift card promotion and/or an Amex Offer.
- Get a $25 Travel Card for every night you stay at Best Western on up to 4 nights.
- Direct link to offer.
- Best Western Rewards members who:
- (a) register for the Promotion (either on bestwestern.com/rewardsrush3 or as otherwise permitted (e.g., at the front desk of any Best Western® branded hotel)),
- (b) complete up to four (4) eligible night stays between September 14, 2020 and November 23, 2020 at any Best Western branded hotel in the United States, Canada, or the Caribbean Islands, and
- (c) have a valid email address listed in the Member’s account profile at the time of registration for the Promotion, will earn one (1) promotional $25 USD/CAD Best Western Travel Card per eligible night stay.
- There is a limit of four (4) $25 USD/CAD Travel Cards per Member during the Promotion.
- Travel Card(s) expires on March 31, 2021.
- Promotion registration and Best Western Rewards enrollment/membership required prior to the eligible night stay applied to the Promotion.
- An eligible night stay completed prior to Promotion registration and Best Western Rewards enrollment/membership will not count towards satisfying the Promotion requirements.
- Please allow approximately 1-2 weeks from completion of the eligible stay to receive the Travel Card(s).
- The Travel Card(s) will be sent electronically to the Member’s email address (regardless of whether the Member has opted out of Best Western communications). The Travel Card(s) will not be sent via mail or any other means other than to the Member’s email address as registered in the Member’s account profile.
One of the key things to note with this promotion is that although Best Western refers to the $25 cards as gift cards, they’re Travel Cards which expire on March 31, 2021. If you’ve taken advantage of any of their other recent promotions that offered Travel Cards, you’ll need to keep on top of the cards because the expiry date on those other promos was December 31, 2020.
If you’re booking a one night stay, getting a $25 Travel Card in return is a decent reward, especially if the stay is reasonably priced in the first place. Even better, this promotion will stack with some other Best Western deals to make them worth a second look.
For starters, they’re offering 3,000 bonus points per stay through October 31, although you have to book by September 13. There’s a Best Western Amex Offer giving $20 back when spending $100 or more, plus they’re offering $20 Travel Cards for every $100 spent on their gift cards. Unfortunately the statement credit for the Amex Offer won’t be triggered when buying a $100 gift card because payments for those aren’t processed by Best Western.
The potential savings/rewards can therefore be very good. If you can book a stay that costs just over $100 including tax, you could get a $25 Travel Card, 3,000 bonus points and a $20 statement credit from American Express. That’s actually a very good return but as mentioned earlier, the 3,000 bonus points is contingent on booking by September 13 for stays through the end of October.
Continue Reading: Source Link