Today’s T-Mobile Tuesdays offers include a code for 25% off UberEats (up to $10 off), $15 off & free shipping at 1800Flowers, and $30 off an order at the Overwatch League Shop (which worked to buy a $27 sweatshirt for just $5 shipping). All of these can be pretty good deals that may be of interest to T-Mobile customers.
- T-Mobile Tuesdays is offering the following freebies for T-Mobile customers today (4/28/20). Note that you must sync these today:
- 25% off an Uber Eats order (up to $10 off). Code must be saved today and redeemed by May 5th at 4:59am ET
- $15 off & free shipping at 1800Flowers (must save & redeem by May 2nd at 11:59pm ET)
- $30 off at shop.overwatchleague.com
- Terms vary with each deal. See outline below and your T-Mobile Tuesdays app for full terms
A code for 25% off Uber Eats looks like a deal that will interest many. That deal must be redeemed by May 5th at 4:59am. There is no Uber Eats where I live, so I’ll give my code to the first person who comments below asking for it (I’ll send it to the email you enter to leave your comment, no need to put your email in the comment itself).
The 1800Flowers deal takes $15 off and gives free shipping on “select items” (you have to click through the app to see what’s eligible). You can not combine it with Shoprunner (I can’t even figure out how to log out of Shoprunner, so I gave up the last time I tried ordering with a code) and the free shipping covers up to $14.99 — you’ll pay additional fees for Mother’s Day delivery.
The code for $30 off at Shop.OverwatchLeague.com is valid on a single in-stock merchandise order (not valid on gift cards & cannot be combined with other offers). However, it did work to take off the entire cost of an item under $30, though shipping and tax came to $5.39 (note that they auto-selected “expedited” shipping that was ten bucks, I had to manually switch it during the last step of checkout). I don’t know anything about Overwatch and I’m not sure this is going to fit me, but if it doesn’t I figured that it would be a nice item to donate to my local thrift shop.
Continue Reading: Source Link