American Airlines has launched an AAdvantage promotion to get members to redeem their miles for travel October 1 – 31, 2020.
AAdvantage members can get 250 miles rebate for each award segment they fly for up to eight segments and 2,000 miles. You must register by October 7.
You can access AA’s your promotions here.
Note that only awards that are booked after you register qualify for the rebate. The discount only applies to flights operated by American Airlines or American Eagle.
Does an offer such as this make anyone redeem their AAdvantage miles that wouldn’t have otherwise taken place?
Perhaps, if AA had offered up to 20,000 bonus miles and 2,500 miles per segment, it may have affected my behavior.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
Promotion code: R3Q20
- Register by 11:59 p.m. CT on October 7, 2020, and before creating a flight reservation, redeeming miles and traveling in order for your award flights to count toward this promotion
- Your AAdvantage® number must be included in your flight reservation for your travel to count
- Promotion miles can only be credited to the account of the ticketed passenger
- If booking tickets for another traveler, they must also register for this promotion during the registration window and before creating a reservation to be eligible for this promotion
- Offer applies to eligible award flights created and booked between the day you register and October 31, 2020
- You must register for the promotion before putting a flight on hold for that reservation to count
- Eligible flights must be flown between October 1, 2020, and October 31, 2020
- Award flights must be marketed by American Airlines and operated by American or American Eagle
- Non-flight awards, including upgrade awards, aren’t eligible for this promotion
- Award flights ticketed before registration aren’t eligible for the promotion
- You’ll earn 250 promotion award miles for each eligible flight once it posts to your account
- You can earn up to 2,000 promotion award miles for this promotion
- Miles are subject to the standard AAdvantage® program terms and conditions
- American may, at any time and without notice, change, stop or end this promotion in part or in full
Previous articleRadisson Rewards For Business Double Points September 15 – November 15, 2020Next articleHyatt Extends Mandatory Face Covering Requirement To All Hotel Globally
Continue Reading: Source Link