Wyndham is offering an opportunity for what appears to be a very nice two night getaway at a Club Wyndham property which will only cost you 3,750 Wyndham Rewards points per night.
You might be thinking there’s a catch and there is – you have to attend a timeshare presentation. If you’re willing to do that though, this is a great deal.
- Book a two night stay at one of the following properties for only 7,500 Wyndham Rewards points & using promo code MVGETAWAY:
- Club Wyndham Austin, TX
- Club Wyndham Kingsgate in Williamsburg, VA
- Club Wyndham Palm-Aire in Pompano Beach, FL
- Club Wyndham Ocean Boulevard in North Myrtle Beach, FL
- Club Wyndham Branson at The Meadows in Branson, MO
- Club Wyndham Grand Desert in Las Vegas, NV
- Direct link to offer.
- Book by October 15 and complete your stay by November 24, 2020.
- Eligibility and terms apply.
- Taxes not included.
- You, and your spouse if married, must attend a 120-minute Club Wyndham timeshare sales presentation. Please read our Terms and Conditions to see if you meet the minimum eligibility requirements. Earliest available check-in is 8 days from the vacation purchase date.
- Transportation, gratuities, parking fees, room taxes ($10-$260), meals not specifically advertised and incidentals are not included.
- The retail value of this package may depend on room availability, additional feature(s) and travel dates selected.
- You must complete your stay no later than November 24, 2020. Package must be purchased by October 15, 2020.
- For NY Residents: The price range of interests offered varies from $11,800 – $92,700 and is subject to change.
- Extra Holidays is the marketing agent for Wyndham Vacation Resorts, the offering developer.
- Valid for residents of select states.
- Void where prohibited by law.
Wyndham Rewards changed the redemption levels for award nights about 18 months ago. For a while they charged a flat rate of 15,000 points per night for every property, but in April 2019 they changed to redemptions of 7,500, 15,000 and 30,000 points per night.
This promotion therefore represents excellent value for your points seeing as you’re getting two nights of accommodation for the price of one night at their lowest category level. For 7,500 points you’d normally be looking at a $40 per night property in a sketchy part of town, so getting two nights at a Club Wyndham resort for that same price is about as good use of your points as you’re going to get nowadays.
It does come at a price though which is 2+ hours of your time to attend a timeshare presentation or, as they like to call it, “Vacation Ownership”. My wife and I attended a Wyndham timeshare presentation in Myrtle Beach, SC early on in our road trip and it wasn’t as painful as I thought it would be. Provided you can get your ‘No’ face on and know that you won’t sign anything, it can be worth doing.
Having said that, I guess it also depends on how the presentation is set up. Seeing as most of these Club Wyndham properties are in locations that have good weather year-round, I wouldn’t have an issue attending a presentation if it was in an outdoor area. If it was in a small, crowded conference room like the presentation we attended in 2018, I’d be far less keen on taking part right now, even if everyone was wearing a mask.
Continue Reading: Source Link