There is a widely available new Amex Offer out today good for food-delivery app Caviar that’s good for either 1,000 Membership Rewards points or $10 back when you spend $40 or more. You can use this offer two times.
- There’s a new targeted Amex Offer out today for food delivery app Caivar with two versions available depending on your card:
- Get 1,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend $40 or more (up to 2x)
- Get $10 back as a statement credit when you spend $40 or more (up to 2x)
- Expires 6/18/20
- Can be used a max of 2 times
- Excludes Entrees On-Trays, employee purchases, and purchases of courier equipment made through the Caviar Online Store.
- See offer for full terms.
I’ve only used Caviar a handful of times in Chicago, but my impression was that it was like the GrubHub of slightly more upscale / trendy restaurants. If you’re new to Caviar, I see that Retailmenot has coupon codes for $10 or $20 off your first order. YMMV as to whether or not those codes work as I don’t see any current referral offer, so it’s possible that those deals are expired.
Continue Reading: Source Link