Hilton Grand Vacations is currently offering a pretty nice vacation package that requires attending a timeshare presentation. This deal is scheduled to end tonight, but I just booked it myself and got an even better deal than advertised: 4 nights of hotel plus at least 110,000 Hilton Honors points for $349 + tax ($392 total). There are likely only a few hours left to book this, but it might be worth a phone call in my opinion.
- Hilton Grand Vacations is offering a vacation package deal that includes 4 nights of accommodations in either Orlando or Las Vegas plus 100,000 Hilton Honors points for $349.
- Direct link to this offer
- Note: When I called, I asked for a better offer and eventually negotiated it to 110,000 Hilton Honors points. If I travel by 3/15, I’ll get an additional 15,000 points. More below.
- This offer expires January 27, 2020.
- You must attend a two hour timeshare sales presentation in order to participate in this promotion.
- If you do not meet the qualifications of this promotion or attend presentation, the difference between the special package price and the currently published nightly rate for the applicable resort at that time, plus premium costs and taxes, may be charged to your credit card.
- You must present personal identification such as a driver’s license or passport at time of sales presentation.
- Although anyone can visit our properties or purchase our timeshare resorts, our special preview packages are only available to persons whose combined gross annual income meet certain requirements and who reside in a state where our projects are registered for sale.
- You may not participate in this promotion if you have an open, incomplete package requiring attendance at a sales presentation, or have participated in a sponsor promotion requiring attendance at a sales presentation: (i) within the last year at the property or properties promoted in this offer, or (ii) within the last six (6) months at any other properties.
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club or Hilton Club Members, employees of Hilton Grand Vacations, Hilton Worldwide or their affiliates are not eligible.
- If married or living together, couples must attend sales presentation together; individuals may purchase separately.
- Offer valid one per family only.
- No groups, consisting of more than one couple traveling together, permitted.
- Reservations are on a space-available basis.
- Standard hotel room at a Hilton Honors portfolio hotel (valued at $175-$500/night) for up to four people.
- Upgrades may be available at an additional cost.
- Package includes accommodations and named bonuses only.
- All other charges, sales taxes, expenses, and the cost of travel are your sole responsibility and not included in this special rate.
- Holiday, high season or weekend rates may apply.
- Full pre-payment using a major credit card is required.
- This is a non-refundable, nontransferable advance purchase package.
- A $19.95 charge applies to each reservation change made up to 15 days of arrival.
- Should your plans change within 14 days of your scheduled arrival requiring a change of your reservation dates or arrival date, the equivalent of one night at the currently published rack rate will be applied to the cost of the package.
- The above fees do not apply when purchasing additional nights consecutive to an existing reservation.
- Earliest available check-in is 30 days from the vacation purchase date. Packages expire 12 months from date of purchase.
I’ve done a couple of timeshare presentations before, but it’s been quite a few years since my last one. Luckily, I can read Stephen Pepper’s post to prep myself: Wyndham Timeshare Presentation Survival Guide: Get your “No” face on.
I first read about this offer over at Miles to Memories earlier this month. I intended to call the same day they posted and then write about it, but I came down with laryngitis that very night and my phone voice was out of commission for the better part of a week. After that, it kept getting pushed back as something I’d get to by the 27th — and now here we are on January 27th, the day it is set to expire. I apologize for not writing about this deal sooner, but I hope that it is better late than never for some readers.
This particular Hilton Grand Vacations offer is good for stays in either Orlando or Las Vegas. Both offers are the same — $349 (plus tax) for 4 nights and 100K Hilton points by agreeing to attend a 2-hour timeshare presentation. You buy the package now and then have 12 months from the date of purchase to use it, but you can not check in sooner than 30 days after purchase.
I knew from reading the comments on the Miles to Memories post that some people had been able to negotiate a slightly better deal. With that in mind, I called the number on the promotion page planning to see what they could offer. The rep I spoke with was polite and engaging and asked me to verify the offer I was seeing (obviously they have multiple offers out there and he…
Continue Reading: Source Link