by Aviationer || Category: Uncategorized
That’s what happened on Feb 22, 2010. Apparently, one of the JFK air traffic controller brought to work with him his son and his daughter (first day the son, next day the daughter). He was actually authorized to bring them to work. The fact is that the daring daddy allowed them to speak through the mic and control the airplanes, converting the JFK tower into a kindertower.
Finally, somebody recorded all the conversations via liveATC, and the video came out. Now this air controller is resting at home with his kids with no job and no money.
Check this video!
Leave a comment
email ( non sarà visibile ) (required)
- CrossingTheSkies will be at Passenger Terminal Expo ‘10
- Red Bull Air Race 2010 World Championship is back
- Kids controlling New York airspace
- Load & Balance Sheet
- Airport Madness 2
- Airport vehicles. Are they slow?
- Dreamlike. Dreamline
- Full throttle and downhill
- Joking around
- Air France A380 back to JFK due to computer trouble
Looking for something?
- Amazing stuff
- Off Topic
- Contact Us
- EXPEDIA Yourself!