Accor Live Limitless (ALL) has now extended its early summer offer for stays in select countries in Eastern Europe.
ALL members who book using a flexible rate and stay between June 8 – July 31, 2020, earn 500 bonus points for each stay.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Here are the participating countries:
- Bosna & Herzegovina
- Czech Republic
Accor has precisely the same offer available for most countries in Europe through the end of this month. Not sure why they didn’t push this Eastern Europe one out at the time?
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
1. General ALL – Accor Live Limitless terms and conditions apply to the offer “Super bonus 500 extra Rewards points” and you must be an ALL member to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles members of ALL – Accor Live Limitless, regardless of their membership status, to earn a bonus of 500 Rewards points when staying at any hotel that has enrolled to the ALL – Accor Live Limitless loyalty programme. This Rewards points bonus is offered in addition to the Rewards points and Status points that are usually earned by the member on completing an eligible stay, in accordance with the ALL – Accor Live Limitless general conditions of use
3. Stays must be booked at the Flexible rate Super bonus 500 extra Rewards points. If this rate is not available, the member cannot benefit from the offer. T
4. This offer is valid for stays from 08/06/2020 to 31/07/2020 in one of the participating hotels in Bosna & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Lithuania, Latvia, Poland, Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia if booked between 08/07/2020, through to 11:59 p.m. Central European Time (CET) on 31/07/2020. Bonus Points from this offer can be earned by one member maximum once.
5. The stay must be a minimum of one (1) night.
6. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay.
7. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is understood to be one (1) booking by a member of ALL for one or several rooms. In other words, bookings that include more than one (1) room will be counted as just one (1) stay. The earlier check-out date is counted while the credit of Rewards and Status points is calculated. In other words, a member of ALL – Accor Live Limitless will receive eligible points and nights for the room which he/she vacates first.
8. To be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked directly via Accor (via the official Accor websites, the Accor All mobile apps, the ALL call centre, directly at a hotel) or through a traditional travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the Accor booking office. Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) will not be eligible for this offer.
9. Members must provide their ALL – Accor Live Limitless Loyalty card number when making the reservation, and present the card at the hotel reception desk at check-in.
10. Rewards points will be credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the member checking out.
11. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups. If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to your account.
12. Any stay partly or entirely paid with ALL – Accor Live Limitless Rewards points will not be eligible for this offer.
13. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
14. Please specify the reference 012195 in all your communications with call centres or customer care services related to this offer.
Continue Reading: Source Link