Accor has launched a bonus miles offer for Etihad Guest member stays worldwide through March 31, 2021.
Etihad Guest members can earn triple miles for all Accor stays if booked between October 1 – 31.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that you must have your ALL earning preference set to partner points/miles and enabled the automatic conversion of earned points after each of your stays. You must designate Etihad Guest as the preferred partner.
When you enable the automatic conversion, Accor will also convert any existing ALL points you may have to partner miles without any additional bonus (at the partner-specific base rate).
I find it interesting that Accor brings back the bonus miles offers that they often have with many airlines.
These rarely make any sense unless you have absolutely no use for ALL points, but do for airline miles. You can always collect ALL points with bonus offers and later convert them to a partner program of your choosing.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General ALL – Accor Live Limitless terms and conditions apply to the [Etihad Guest X3] offer and you must be a member of ALL – Accor Live Limitless to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles members of ALL, regardless of their membership status, to multiply the Rewards points they earn by  when staying at any hotel that has enrolled in the ALL – Accor Live Limitless loyalty programme.
Points are earned based on the value of points credited to the member by the hotel following an eligible stay, in accordance with the ALL – Accor Live Limitless general conditions of use and based on Classic status.
On completion of the stay, points will be credited to the member’s account in two separate transactions:
1/ the points corresponding to the value of points that the ALL – Accor Live Limitless member would have been awarded had they not subscribed to the offer will be credited to the member’s account in the first transaction; and
2/ the additional Rewards points earned by subscribing to the offer will be credited to the member’s account in the second transaction, corresponding to the number of Rewards points the member is still owed in order to have been credited the total number of Rewards points multiplied by  on completion of the two points credit transactions.
For example, a member of ALL – Accor Live Limitless who earned 250 Status points and 250 Rewards points for an eligible stay will receive:
An additional 500 Rewards points for offers multiplying the points X3
3. In order to benefit from this offer, the member must have activated [Etihad Guest] as their preferred automatic conversion option ahead of the stay. This option should remain activated until the member receives the points (Rewards points and Status points) related to his/her stay on his/her ALL membership account.
4. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from [1/10/2020] to [31/03/2021] in one of the participating hotels, and booked between [1/10/2020], through 11:59 p.m. Central European Time (CET), [31/10/2020].
5. The stay must be a minimum of  night(s).
6. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once on the [Etihad Guest x3] offer.
7. For the purposes of this offer, a stay is understood to be one (1) booking by a member of ALL for one or several rooms. In other words, bookings that include more than one (1) room will be counted as just one (1) stay. The earlier check-out date is counted while the credit of Rewards and Status points is calculated.
In other words, a member of ALL – Accor Live Limitless will receive eligible points and nights for the room which he/she vacates first.”
8. To be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked directly via Accor (via the official Accor websites, the Accor All mobile apps, the ALL call centre, directly at a hotel) or through a traditional travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the Accor booking office. Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) will not be eligible for this offer.
9. Members must provide their ALL – Accor Live Limitless Loyalty card number when making the reservation, and present the card at the hotel reception desk at check-in.
10. Rewards points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the member checking out and converted within 6 weeks into [Etihad Guest Miles] according to applicable conversion rule.
11. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of Reward points) will be…
Continue Reading: Source Link