by Aviationer || Category: Uncategorized
There it goes!
Finally, the Seattle-born Boeing 787 Dreamliner is ready to go. After 2-year delay, the brand new B787 Dreamliner got his first flight at Paine Field, against Mother Nature. They completed all the basic flight tests to the main parts of the aiplane, including instruments and controls.
The Dreamliner will have room for 250 passengers (even though the airlines can actually modify the seating layout) and it will be able to fly up to 2800 miles (4600km) with any stopover. Boeing Co. has right now about 840 orders, giving them a worth of 140 billion US dollars.
Here is the first flight video. Notice the torsion of the wings because of the composite materials used in this bird.
Leave a comment
email ( non sarà visibile ) (required)
- CrossingTheSkies will be at Passenger Terminal Expo ‘10
- Red Bull Air Race 2010 World Championship is back
- Kids controlling New York airspace
- Load & Balance Sheet
- Airport Madness 2
- Airport vehicles. Are they slow?
- Dreamlike. Dreamline
- Full throttle and downhill
- Joking around
- Air France A380 back to JFK due to computer trouble
Looking for something?
- Amazing stuff
- Off Topic
- Contact Us
- EXPEDIA Yourself!