These days, it’s difficult to keep up with all the domestic and international quarantine rules and restrictions, especially as some of them change weekly, if not daily. That’s why United Airlines has created an interactive tool to show where you can and cannot travel to within the United States.
The See What’s Open For Travel guide is a color-coded map compiled by Content Trip Solutions S.L. and tells users what’s open and what’s not. There are four colors in the legend:
- Purple = Open to visitors
- Light Grey = Open with restrictions
- Dark Grey = Entry restrictions
- White = No data available
Most of the states are currently coded purple and if you click them or scroll down, you will get more information like when the information was last updated, last reviewed, entry restrictions and the big three questions:
-Entry allowed without mandatory quarantine?
-Entry allowed without a medical certificate or negative COVID-19 test result?
-Entry allowed without mandatory forms or applications?
It also provides detailed information including a direct link to the state’s COVID-19 website to doublecheck on the rules.
The tool also alerts travelers to things to do in the state and what’s open with a ‘yes’ or ‘no’ answer:
-Non-essential shops open
-Tourist accommodations open
-Bars and cafes open
-Museums & heritage sites open
-Face coverings required in public areas
-Social distancing required
This is a great addition to United’s website and a handy tool for travelers as long as the information is accurate. As always, I would doublecheck directly with the state’s website, which you can find here, and visit the CDC State and Territorial Health website for up-to-date restrictions.
For those traveling internationally, you can find the latest country-specific information through the U.S.. Department of State website.
Sep 16, 2020Johnny Jet
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash’s subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Continue Reading: Source Link