Marriott has launched a new offer for staycations in Bangkok with a 2-night minimum stay. You must book this offer using promotional/offer code ZX0 by June 30, 2020.
Marriott Bonvoy members earn 5,000 bonus points per stay, and there is a nightly F&B credit included too The rate also includes breakfast.
You can access this offer on Marriott’s website here.
Here are the participating hotels for a weekend stay in July (tax/service inclusive):
Price display for Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit:
The prices look rather high, considering that Marriott here tries to stimulate local demand.
You have to keep in mind, however, that they come with daily F&B credit (1,000 THB in the case of Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit) and 5,000 bonus points (worth roughly another 1,000 THB = $30)
Here are one of the terms and conditions (could be hotel specific):
- SUMMER DREAMING
- Complimentary Daily Buffet Breakfast up to 2 adults
- Minimum 2 consecutive nights stay is required
- Extra bonus 5,000 Marriott BonVoy points per stay
- Hotel credit THB 1,000 net per night and non-cumulative
- The hotel credit is applicable for room upgrades, food and
- beverage (excluded alcoholic drinks) and Spa
- If the guest incur incidental charges greater than the amount of hotel credit , the guest is responsible for the balance exceeds the hotel credit
- Refund will not be provided for any unused portion of the hotel credit and cannot be applied towards future stays
- The offer cannot be combined with other promotions
- Offer does not apply to groups of 10 or more rooms
Previous articleQatar Airways Travel With Confidence
Continue Reading: Source Link