Accor ALL has released a new list of hotels where members can earn quadruple points for a full three months between January 20 – April 19, 2020.
Accor Live Limitless members earn four times the points at these select hotels for all stays (one per hotel) booked January 20 – March 3.
Earning quadruple points is an excellent reason to visit any of these properties if they turn out to be somewhere you need to stay at!
1. General ALL terms and conditions apply to the Rewards Points x4 New Hotels offer and you must be a ALL member to benefit from it.
2. To take advantage of this offer, ALL loyalty programme members must register for the offer (between 20/01/2020, through 11:59 p.m. Central European Time (CET), 03/03/2020) by clicking on the ‘Register now’ button above and then following the instructions. Only bookings, which have been made after successful registration via the log-on button are eligible for this bonus offer.
3. This offer entitles ALL members, regardless of their membership status, to multiply the Rewards points they earn by 4 when staying at any hotel that has enrolled to participate in the ALL loyalty programme.
Points are earned based on the value of points credited to the member by the hotel following an eligible stay, in accordance with the ALL general conditions of use and based on Classic status. On completion of the stay, points will be credited to the member’s account in two separate transactions:
1/ the points corresponding to the value of points that the ALL member would have been awarded had they not subscribed to the offer will be credited to the member’s account in the first transaction; and
2/ the additional Rewards points earned by subscribing to the offer will be credited to the member’s account in the second transaction, corresponding to the number of Rewards points the ALL member is still owed in order to have been credited the total number of Rewards points multiplied by 4 on completion of the two points credit transactions.
For example, a ALL member who earned 250 Status points and 250 Rewards points for an eligible stay will receive:
An additional 250 Rewards points for offers multiplying the points X2
An additional 500 Rewards points for offers multiplying the points X3
An additional 750 Rewards points for offers multiplying the points X4
This offer can be used only 1 per member during its validity period. The first stay booked and completed following registration for the offer is eligible for the Rewards points credit, as per the offer conditions.
4. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 20/01/2020 to 19/04/2020 in one of the participating hotels (Greet hotel Beaune ; Mercure Bastia ; Novotel Deauville Plage ; ibis Styles Amiens Centre ; Mercure Pau Palais des Sports ; Mercure NIORT MARAIS POITEVIN ; Mercure Chambéry ; Adagio Lille Grand Place ; ibis Saint-Malo Plage ; Mercure Luxembourg Off Kirchberg ; ibis Styles London Heathrow Airport East ; Mercure Oxford Hawkwell House ; Hotel Arlon Porte du Luxembourg by Accor ; Mercure Antwerp Centre South ; Novotel Leicester ; Adagio Aparthotel Leicester ; Mercure Liege City Centre ; Novotel Hamburg City Alster ; Novotel München Messe ; ibis Styles Dresden Neustadt ; ibis Styles Sierre ; ibis Wels ; Novotel Christchurch Airport ; Mercure Xi’an Hi-Tech Zone ; Mercure Xi’an North ; Mercure Hohhot Downtown ; Mercure Bangkok Sukhumvit 24 ; ibis Bangkok Sukhumvit 24 ; Pullman Maldives Maamutaa ; Swissotel Jakarta PIK Avenue ; Sofitel Mexico City Reforma ; SO/ Paseo del Prado La Habana ; IBIS STYLES CONFINS AEROPORTO ; Adagio Bremen ; Adagio Rome Vatican ; Adagio Monaco Monte Cristo ; Adagio Monaco Palais Joséphine ; Adagio access Strasbourg Illkirch ; Adagio access Carrières-sous-Poissy ; IBIS STYLES KRAKÓW SANTORINI ; IBIS STYLES LUBLIN STARE MIASTO ; Mercure Istanbul Bakırköy ; Sofitel Istanbul Taksim, Mercure Les Arcs 1800), and booked between 20/01/2020, through 11:59 p.m. Central European Time (CET), 08/03/2020. The stay must be a minimum of one (1) night.
6. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once on the Rewards Points x4 New Hotels offer.
7. For the purposes of this offer, a stay is understood to be one (1) booking by a ALL member for one or several rooms. In other words, bookings that include more than one (1) room will be counted as just one (1) stay. The earlier check-out date is counted while the credit of Rewards and Status points is calculated. In other words, a ALL member will receive eligible points and nights for the room which he/she vacates first.
8. To be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked directly via Accor (via the official Accor websites, the ALL mobile apps, the Accor call centre, directly at a hotel) or through a traditional travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the Accor booking office. Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator…
Continue Reading: Source Link