Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Cathay Pacific and their low/off-peak season midweek premium economy sell-up round trip fares between Honolulu (HNL), USA and Dubai (DXB), UAE. This fare include sectors in Japan Airlines codeshare flights.
This fare is being discussed on FlyerTalk (access here).
- Fare: Cathay Pacific (CX) EIZZUSIR HNL to DXB.
- Booking class: I.
- Price: from $2,205 ($2,121 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/time restrictions: permitted MON through THU on the first international sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 01JAN through 23MAY or 15AUG through 09DEC or 25DEC through 31DEC.
- Maximum stay: 12 months.
- Stopovers: unlimited stopovers permitted at $100 each.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 20JUL 20.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/after 20JUL 20.
- Cancellations: charge $150 for cancel/no-show/refund.
- Changes: charge $100 for reissue/revalidation.
- Airline’s COVID19 policy: access here.
This fare can be booked on flyus.com from $2,205:
Continue Reading: Source Link