Choice Privileges has launched a new promotion that’s offering a 30% discount when buying 5,000+ points. This reduces the cost to 0.69cpp when buying 10,000+ points which can provide great value given the right redemption.
- Save 30% when buying 5,000+ Choice Privileges points.
- Direct link to offer (our affiliate link).
- Transactions must be completed between 9:00 a.m. EST January 10, 2020 and 11:59 p.m. EST February 4, 2020 to be eligible for this discount on points.
- Must be a Choice Privileges Rewards Program member; Points will be posted to your Choice Privileges account within 24 hours after your transaction is complete.
- Purchased points do not count toward Elite Status or Lifetime Elite Gold Status.
- Transactions are final and non-refundable.
- Offer may not be valid for all members.
Choice ran a 40% bonus promotion a couple of months ago, but this offer is slightly better as the cost is 0.69cpp rather than 0.71cpp with that bonus promotion.
You’ll get the 30% discount when buying anything from 5,000 points for $38.50 up to 120,000 points for $831.60, with 1,000 point increments available in between. You have to buy 10,000+ points to get the 0.69cpp cost though, as buying 5,000-9,000 points costs 0.77cpp even with the 30% discount.
We’ve provided our affiliate link above, but you can also earn up to 2.5% cashback when clicking through to Points.com from a shopping portal. That reduces the net cost to 0.676cpp, so it’s marginally better.
Greg has shared before why it can be worth having a small stash of Choice points on hand (see: On my mind (Choice Privileges edition)), so this is a way to pick them up at a lower cost than normal.
Continue Reading: Source Link