Emirates has launched a new Skywards offer to stimulate flight bookings for travel this spring.
Skywards members that book select fare classes can earn double elite qualifying miles for flights February 17 – May 20, 2020, if booked February 4 – 10.
You can access this offer on Emirates’ website here.
Note that you must commence and end your travel within the promotional period.
This offer is valid for both Emirates and Fludubai flights. Emirates economy, business, and first-class tickets must be booked using Flex or Flex Plus fare classes and Flex on Flydubai.
There must be soon promotional offers coming from number of airlines to drive up the demand for international flights, especially around Asia.
This offer would be better had it been available for discounted fare types.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
The Emirates Skywards Double Tier Miles Offer February 2020 is open to all individual Emirates Skywards members who:
- a. are existing Emirates Skywards members, or who enroll as new members by 11:59 p.m. on 10 February 2020 (Dubai time).
- b. have registered for the offer by 11:59 p.m. on 10 February 2020 (Dubai time) either via email link, emirates.com, Emirates App, flydubai.com or Emirates Retail and Contact Centers. Skysurfers can register only with consent from their Parent/Guardian, who must register via Emirates Retail and Contact Centers.
- c. have booked and completed issuance of an Eligible Ticket and Eligible Fare (return or one way) between 12:01 a.m. on 4 February 2020 and 11:59 p.m. on 10 February 2020 (Dubai time).
- have commenced and completed their journey on Eligible Flights between 12:01 a.m. on 17 February 2020 and 11:59 p.m. on 20 May 2020 (Dubai time).
An Eligible Ticket is defined as:
- any with prefix 176 (being Emirates), prefix 141 or 169 (being flydubai) or any booking receipt issued directly via flydubai.com.
- any purchased via emirates.com, Emirates App, flydubai.com, flydubai App, Emirates Retail and Contact Centers, or via a travel agent.
- any eligible for normal Skywards Miles accrual, per Emirates Skywards Program Rules.
An Eligible Fare is defined as:
- on Emirates: “Flex” or “Flex Plus” in either Economy Class, Business Class or First Class.
- on flydubai: “Flex” in Economy Class or “Business” in Business Class.
An Eligible Flight is defined as:
- any Emirates marketed flight with EK flight number, operated by Emirates or flydubai.
- any flydubai marketed flight with FZ flight number, operated by flydubai or Emirates.
- all other codeshare and interline flights are excluded from this offer.
An Emirates Skywards member who, at the discretion of Emirates Skywards, satisfies all the conditions set out above will be awarded bonus Tier Miles in addition to the Tier Miles normally earned in respect of the flight:
- the bonus multiple is calculated on the total Tier Miles earned.
- the bonus applicable for this promotion is 100% bonus Tier Miles on Eligible Fares and Eligible Flights only.
- the bonus applies as per the original ticketed class, excluding any subsequent reward or complimentary upgrades, or other changes.
- if an Emirates Skywards member qualifies for bonus Tier Miles from any other offer or promotion, only the higher of the eligible bonuses will be credited.
The Emirates Skywards member will be notified of the Miles credit in their membership statements, which are accessible on the Emirates App or online at emirates.com or flydubai.com
All other Emirates Skywards Program Rules apply.
Continue Reading: Source Link