JetBlue’s TrueBlue program yesterday processed Mosaic status extensions through the end of 2021 due to the Covid-19 pandemic (read more here).
Now, the airline is also offering double points for flights through January 4, 2021, if booked by June 15, and reduced Mosaic qualification requirements in 2020.
You can access this offer on JetBlue’s website here.
– Double Points for flights May 15 – January 4, 2021, IF booked May 14 – June 15, 2020
– JetBlue reduces qualification requirements in 2020 by 50%
– You can qualify for Mosaic either by 7,500 qualifying points OR 6,000 points + 15 segments
– Mosaic members can gift status for one that is valid for June 15, 2020 – June 15, 2021
Here are the Mosaic benefits:
Here’s the email that JetBlue sent out:
I like how current Mosaic members can gift the status for a year to a friend.
JetBlue tries to get members to book travel through early January by offering double points if you complete the purchases by June 15.
The reduced Mosaic qualification requirements help those that fly on JetBlue this year.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. Offer valid only for JetBlue operated flights (one-way or roundtrip) that are booked between May 14, 2020 and June 15, 2020 and flown between May 14, 2020 and January 4, 2021. TrueBlue number must be entered at time of booking and will only be earned for travel by the member associated with the TrueBlue account. Offer is valid on new bookings only. TrueBlue members usually earn between one (1) TrueBlue point, for Blue Basic fares, to three (3) TrueBlue points, for Blue, Blue Plus, Blue Extra and Mint fares, per dollar spent on their individual JetBlue flight based on the fare option purchased. Members qualifying for this offer will earn between two (2) TrueBlue Points, for Blue Basic Fares, and six (6) TrueBlue points, for Blue, Blue Plus, Blue Extra and Mint fares, per dollar spent on their individual flight based on the fare option purchased. Points will be earned on the base fare of the flight only. Points will not be earned on government taxes/fees, travel insurance or other fees or charges (e.g., change/cancel fees, etc.). Offer not valid for previously booked flights or changes to a previously booked flight. In the event a member’s reservation is canceled, that member will not receive any TrueBlue points from that reservation. In the event that a change is made to a reservation so that it no longer complies with the terms of this offer (including changes placing the reservation outside of the applicable booking or travel windows), Double TrueBlue Points will not be awarded for that reservation. Offer does not apply to non-revenue or Zero Fare tickets (e.g., travel booked with a travel certificate, award or redemption flights, flights booked in whole or in in part with points, etc.); is not valid in connection with partner or codeshare or interline flights, JetBlue Vacation packages, cruises, or any other product or service; may not be combined with other special offers; is not redeemable for cash; and has no cash value. Bonus points earned under this offer are not eligible towards Mosaic qualification. TrueBlue account must be in good standing. Members should allow 2-4 weeks after travel completed for Double TrueBlue Points to post to their TrueBlue accounts. Additional restrictions apply. See TrueBlue Terms and Conditions for details.
Continue Reading: Source Link