Marriott has now extended its 25% off Summer 2020 campaign for stays in Greece through September 30.
Bonvoy members can get 25% off while non-member discount is capped at 15%. You must make the booking using an offer code EZR. The luxury hotels come with 50 euro daily F&B credit and upgrade.
READ MORE: Marriott Bonvoy Rate & Bonus Points Offers
Here are the participating hotels:
This is Marriott’s summer campaign this year for select countries in Europe, and we have already covered several. It could be worthwhile to check the rates offered under this sale to see if they make sense in the current environment.
Here are the terms and conditions of this rate promotion:
• The offer is available at Marriott International hotels in Europe, the Middle East and Africa and is valid for reservations and accommodation from June 1 to September 30, 2020.
• You must use the EZR offer code to benefit from this offer.
• For members of the Marriott Bonvoy program, the offer includes a 25% discount on the regular room price as well as breakfast, depending on the occupancy at the time of booking and the registered guests in the same room. Due to the existing state restrictions, a buffet breakfast may not be served, however, in these cases, an alternative will be provided.
• For non-members, the offer includes a 15% discount on the normal price of the room.
• “Normal price” is defined as the publicly available retail price offered by the hotels participating in the offer at the time of booking to individual guests.
• The offer price is available for a limited number of rooms, while specific dates may be excluded and other restrictions may apply.
• Reservation required in advance.
• The listed prices are valid per room per night and are based on availability at the time of booking.
• Prices include VAT, unless otherwise specified. City fees and other taxes may be exempt from certain purchases.
• The offer is not valid for groups of 10 or more rooms.
• The offer cannot be combined with any other offer or previous purchase / reservation and has no monetary value.
• The offer can be applied to a regular room per accommodation, per member, for booking in a double room on the stated dates.
• “Accommodation” is defined as the continuous stay in the same accommodation, regardless of the check-in / check-out activity.
• Membership reservations must be made by a direct Marriott booking channel, such as Marriott.com, the World Phone Reservation Center, the mobile app or directly at a hotel.
• Member prices apply only to members of the Marriott Bonvoy program. To register, visit MarriottBonvoy.com
• Marriott International reserves the right to modify or discontinue this offer at any time.
• By reserving this offer, you agree and accept these terms and conditions.
• Not applicable in areas where it is prohibited by law.
Continue Reading: Source Link