Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong has an attractive voucher deal that ends on Friday (May 15, 2020).
You can buy vouchers at up to 50% off that you can then use to settle your folio or expenses incurred when not staying. The Platinum package also comes with a two-night voucher for a stay at a corner suite.
You can access this offer on the hotel’s special Google doc here.
You must buy these vouchers by May 15, 2020, and they are valid through April 15, 2021.
Here are the packages on sale:
SILVER PACKAGE 5,000 THB
- Get 5 vouchers of THB 1,500 net each value (total value at THB 7,500)
GOLD PACKAGE 10,000 THB
- Get 20 vouchers of THB 1,000 net each value (total value at THB 20,000)
PLATINUM PACKAGE 20,000 THB
- Get 40 vouchers of THB 1,000 net each value (total value at THB 40,000) and a voucher for 2 nights stay in a Corner suite room.
Gift Vouchers are valid for purchase on 15 May 2020 and can be used until 15 April 2021
Each voucher can be applied for dining, spa and accommodation to re-discover Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong Hotel.
Here are videos from different room types at this hotel:
There are some potential issues with these vouchers looking at the T&Cs. They state that you cannot use them with any other promotions or offers.
You can usually get great F&B discounts for dinners and buffets at Bangkok hotels. Also, there are discounted room rates available on Marriott’s website.
The hotel could, and likely will, deny the use of these vouchers towards these specials. There shouldn’t be any issue to use them for best flexible rates, however,
I would value the two-night stay at a suite at 6K to 7K THB.
I have stayed at this hotel numerous times, and it is good value for money. It is just bizarre that the public spaces, including the club lounge, are done in a completely different style compared to the rooms and suites.
Here are the terms and conditions of these vouchers:
• Each voucher can be used to purchase accommodation, dining at restaurants and visits to Quan Spa.
• Each voucher is one time used only.
• Each voucher cannot be combined with any other promotions or offers.
• Each voucher cannot be changed for cash.
• Each voucher is not refundable or replaceable if lost or stolen.
• Conditions of use may be subject to change without prior notice.
• Maximum usage is THB 40,000 per visit.
• Each voucher is valid until 15 April 2021
Continue Reading: Source Link