Shangri-La has launched its first bonus points offer ever since the Covid-19 pandemic began earlier this year.
Golden Circle members earn double points for stays, or F&B spend at all open Shangri-La, Kerry, Jen, and Traders between July 1 – August 31, 2020.
You can register for this offer on Shangri-La’s website here.
Note that you must register for this offer. You can earn points, including bonuses, for food and beverage spend at hotels. The bonus is not eligible for stays if booked under Long Term Rate.
I am glad that Shangri-La has decided to bring the bonus offers back to rewards Golden Circle members who stay during these (still) challenging times.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. Golden Circle (“GC”) members are eligible to participate in this offer by registering at www.shangri-la.com/youdeserve, via the Shangri-La Mobile App or the Shangri-La WeChat Mini Programme, or by contacting the GC Member Services from 1 July to 31 August 2020.
2. Double GC Award Points will be awarded on base points for Qualifying Stays and Qualifying Incidental Charges from 1 July to 31 August 2020, both dates inclusive (”Offer Period”), at any Shangri-La hotel and resort, Kerry hotel, JEN hotel or Traders hotel (“Participating Hotels”).
3. This offer is applicable to Participating Hotels which are operating during Offer Period.
4. This offer is also applicable to Qualifying Spend as a non-staying guest within the Offer Period. This offer is not valid for the room nights under Long Stay Rate.
5. To enjoy this offer, from 1 July to 31 August 2020, GC members must make room reservations through Shangri-La’s official hotel room reservation channels such as shangri-la.com, golden-circle.com, the Shangri-La Mobile App, the Shangri-La WeChat Mini Programme, Shangri-La official telephone reservation hotlines, Participating Hotels directly and other Shangri-La approved hotel room reservation channels as may be specified by Shangri-La from time to time.
6. Double GC Award Points are awarded for Qualifying Stays and Qualifying Incidental Charges two to five weeks after check-out.
7. For non-staying guests, double GC Award Points will be awarded two to five weeks after payment of charges in full for the Qualifying Spend.
8. If GC members choose to earn Airline Miles or Partners’ points instead of GC Award Points for stays during the Offer Period, double GC Award Points and any other additional GC Award Points will not be awarded.
9. GC members must quote their membership numbers at the time of reservation and present their membership cards (digital or physical) upon check-in at the hotels, Chi, The Spa, restaurants or bars at any Participating Hotels to enjoy this offer.
10. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offers and promotions, and is subject to change at GC’s sole discretion.
11. This offer is made at the sole discretion of GC. GC reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions stated herein and may withdraw or discontinue this offer, in whole or in part, at any time without prior notice.
12. GC has the sole right to interpret and apply these terms and conditions, and GC’s decision shall be final and binding. No covenants at law or in equity shall be implied or incorporated, all of which are expressly disclaimed.
13. This offer is also subject to the Terms & Conditions of the Shangri-La Mobile App and the Golden Circle Programme. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency, the following order of precedent shall apply: (i) Golden Circle Programme; (ii) the Shangri-La Mobile App; and (iii) these terms and conditions.
14. In case of conflict or inconsistency between different language versions, the English version will prevail.
Continue Reading: Source Link