FAMILIES in need of a holiday can still grab bargain last minute deals for the summer this year.
Camber Sands in Rye is a popular location, just under two hours from London, for Brits who want a break by the seaside.
Many campsites and caravan parks are claiming they are already fully booked this summer, with a British boom of UK holidays.
With many being reluctant to jump on a plane right now, families are instead opting for staycations a bit closer to home this year.
Thankfully there are still some locations that have bookings available – if you’re quick.
They might even be cheaper this year, thanks to the government’s VAT reduction from 20 per cent to five per cent – which some tour operators are passing onto guests to encourage bookings.
We’ve rounded up some of the best deals you can take advantage of this summer.
- Three nights in Camber Sands Airbnb apartment – £60pppn
- Three nights in Camber Sands Airbnb chalet – £27pppn
- Seven nights at Pontins Camber Sands – £7pppn
- Seven nights at Camber Sands with Parkdean – £18pppn
- Seven nights at Camber Sands Airbnb townhouse – £49pppn
- Three nights at lodge at Winchelsea Beach – £25pppn
- Three nights in Rye converted barn with Airbnb – £98pppn
- Three nights in Rye apartment – £41pppn
- Seven nights at Rye Harbour with Park Holidays – £17pppn
- Seven nights in Rye cottage with Airbnb – £46pppn
A beautiful beachfront home has been renovated for “staycation” holidays – and it costs as little as £66 per night.
The front of The Blue House Camber in Camber, East Sussex is glass-fronted, meaning guests get expansive views of the dunes of Camber Sands.
We’ve also rounded up the most remote locations in the UK which you can rent for a holiday.
Continue Reading: Source Link