Accor ALL launched last week a sale for stays at participating hotels in Singapore, Malaysia, and Singapore between February 16 – July 31, 2020, that has had booking difficulties.
Accor Live Limitless members can save up to 40%, and Accor Plus members are eligible for an additional up to 20% off. You must book by February 22.
Note that the valid stay dates for Bali and Lombok are March 31 – July 31, 2020.
The discount is UP TO 40% off, and the additional Accor Plus discount is an additional UP TO 20% off. It is difficult to tell what the real discount rates are (I doubt that you get anywhere near 50% off).
Here’ search that I made for two night weekend stay in Singapore this March:
Fairmont Singapore rate display:
You can pull up the sale rates using the second link (it is on the first page, too) because the first one doesn’t appear to work.
Some of these rates are good for Singapore. Not sure exactly what the requirements are, if any, beyond being prepaid.
Here are the terms and conditions of this sale:
Booking Period: 7 February – 22 February 2020
Stay Date: 16 February to 31 July 2020 (Except Bali & Lombok: 1 March to 31 July 2020)
ALL – Accor Live Limitless room booking:
1. The general terms and conditions of ALL- Accor Live Limitless apply to the Hotel sale rate/offer, and you must be a current ALL member to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles ALL members, regardless of their status, to benefit from a stay in one of the participating hotels in the Hotel Sale and in the ALL Loyalty programme.
3. This promotion is not applicable for hotel partners of ALL.
4. This offer is valid for a minimum 1-night stay from 16 February to 31 July 2020 (Except Bali & Lombok: 1 March to 31 July 2020) in participating hotels in Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore booked between 7 February and 22 February 2020.
5. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in on the same day) in the same hotel will be considered as a single stay.
6. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is defined as one (1) reservation made by a ALL member for one or more rooms in a participating hotel. In other words, a reservation made for two or more room in the same hotel for the same dates will be considered as only one (1) stay. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made via all.accor.com, or on our participating brands‘ websites.
7. Reservations made on any other channel will not be eligible for this offer.
8. You must provide your ALL card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check in for your stay.
9. ALL- Accor Live Limitless' standard Rewards points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
10. Package inclusions are valid ONLY for 2 persons.
11. Booking is subject to availability of rooms allocated for the promotion.
12. There is a limited allocation of rooms available at the Hotel Sale rate, which will vary between hotels and represents a discount of up to 40% off the Flexible rate. Some discounts will be less than 40%, and not every hotel will be available every day of the stay period. Please search for alternatives if your preferred date(s) and/or hotel(s) are unavailable.
13. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel. If the Hotel Sale rate is not available for the desired date(s) and hotel(s), the member will not be able to benefit from the offer.
14. This offer cannot be combined with other current benefits, special offers or other discounts, and does not apply to groups.
15. Any stay partly or entirely paid with ALL Rewards points or with one or more vouchers will not be eligible to receive this offer.
16. A valid credit card number is required to take advantage of this promotion. Upon booking, the member’s credit card will be charged the full amount of the stay.
17. This amount is not refundable even if the booking is cancelled or modified. No changes or cancellations can be made after booking.
18. Accor Plus members enjoy up to additional 20% off
19. A Complimentary Stay voucher may not be used in conjunction with the Hotel Sale.
Continue Reading: Source Link